WHY WE LOVE IT:
- Root touch up powder covers grey seamlessly, even covers dark roots + extends highlights without peroxide
- Precise application, no mess like root cover up sprays
- Never stiff, sticky, or waxy like mascaras or crayons
- Looks completely natural, mimics hair’s reflective qualities
- Water-resistant formula, you can even swim in it
- No waxes or dyes
- Can also be used to fill in hairlines and cover gaps to create the look of thicker hair
HOW TO USE:
Apply to dry hair. Load up small end of brush with powder. Use free hand to pull hair flat/taut against head and press brush down firmly into roots, starting from scalp and working out – do not use sweeping motion. Apply more powder as needed.
To extend highlights, use side edge of small brush. Lightly dust off any excess powder with wide end of brush.
MICA, TALC, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, ZINC STEARATE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, ZEA MAYS STARCH, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, KAOLIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONE, TIN OXIDE, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) FORMULA #707-0.
Shelf Life: 12 Months.